Monday, December 12, 2011

From the Christian Raiders Fan

To the One, the true God who is the Creator of all things new and perfect.  You have seen my faults and instead of death, You gave me life through the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, Your Son.  For that, I am eternally joyous and I worship You in loving sincerity.

This was supposed to be a special season...


Well actually, it is; and this is why I want to talk to You about this now before it's over.  The Raiders have a winning record and are still mathematically in contention for a playoff spot, which is something they couldn't say at this point of the season last year.  Also, no disrespect, but a change in ownership is always welcomed in a situation like ours and...overall things are on the up and up.  I actually thought this was it, AFC West Champs.  I was even thinking we'd get to the conference championship game in, say, Pittsburgh.  And I honestly didn't think You would spring Tebow this year.  But I know how You get down.

I figured the simple-minded media was going to bash Tebow anyhow, and I'm sure he knew that also so that was nothing.  Those idiot Detroit Lions though; them clowns don't know how to act because they haven't won anything ever.  And when that idiot sacked Tebow and thought he was mocking him with that prayer stance, I knew You would take that as him mocking You.  I mean, You did tell us in Matthew 10:22 that people would hate because we associate ourselves with You.  And in 1 Peter 5:6 You told us to humble ourselves under Your Hand so You can raise us high when You ready.  It seems like that quarterback is pretty modest, his passing is.  You even said You would fight for us in Deuteronomy 3:22.  I get it.  And I know what's done is done but, a Bronco has to do this?  A Bronco?  Of all teams?  That's our arch, arch rival and they were on the bottom!  Now they 'bout to win the division!  Well, indeed those who are last will be first...(Luke 13:30).

I love the way Your Word doesn't fail in any aspect of life.  I love that for my own personal reasons but what's dope about it is when You make it visible for....everybody.  Of course the doubters are there, but at least they have to consider what's happening; being with all this end-of-times talk.  And although my backing of the Oakland Raiders is strong, have Your Way, Father.  Let people see You in the on the field accomplishments in this young brother because even though it's just football to me, to others football is life.  I might even have a spot with the Broncos for celebration...cause I'm always on the King's team.  Amen.

One more thing, can we at least go 10-6?

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment